Guidelines and Contact Tracing for in-person singing events:
As we begin the reentry process for singing together in person, it is important for me as a leader to make sure everyone is fully aware of the possible risks of singing together in person. The most recent CDC guidelines indicate that it is safe for fully vaccinated people to sing together. The risk of exposure for non-vaccinated people is significantly higher.
My priority is the safety of ALL singers.
Please read the following guidelines for in-person singing events.
• I strongly recommend ONLY FULLY VACCINATED people participate in these in-person gatherings. This is for everyone's safety. Please know that singing together is considered a highly risky activity for unvaccinated people. Even if you are vaccinated, there is still a risk of being exposed to Covid-19.
• These are voluntary singing events. Please take responsibility for your own wellbeing, and the wellbeing of others. If you're feeling uncomfortable in any way, please stay home.
• If you are experiencing symptoms, or have been exposed to Covid-19 during the 14 days prior to any event, stay home.
• Participants must complete a contact tracing form at the event, or fill out the online form below prior to the event.
• All gatherings will be outdoors for now. In case of inclement weather, they may be moved to an indoor location, or, more likely, cancelled altogether. IF there are venue changes or cancellations I will send an email by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the event.
• Mask wearing will be optional. The leader (me) will be unmasked. Please take responsibility for your own wellbeing. If you're uncomfortable singing with unmasked people, please stay home.
• Distancing will be encouraged as much as possible, though due to the nature of singing in a circle, maintaining distance at all times may be impossible.
Thank you for your cooperation. I look forward to singing with you... safely.